Aider Bobath Sling for Stroke and Hemiplegia Shoulder Dislocation or Subluxation (Free Size (Small to Large)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
It is invented to improve fit and comfort while providing support to the hemiplegic shoulder. The use of supportive sling or shoulder support can be an effective way to prevent dislocation or subluxation.
- EASY to wear - You can wear it by one hand!
- For STROKE or HEMIPLEGIA patient - It prevents to lift your arm unconsciously and holds your arm.
- COMFORTABLE feeling - by memory foam, wide strap and high quality fabrics
- ERGONOMIC design - Ergonomically designed to comfortably fit most body types
- Air-Mesh: Helps keep the shoulder and brace well-ventilated.
- Band Weaving: For strong yet comfortable straps.
- Airprene: Perforated neoprene fabric helps maintain flexibility to support natural shoulder movement.
- Memory Foam: Hugs and conforms to the individual.